Max is a 19 year old author and motivational speaker. He currently attends Florida State University with a major in psychology and minor in business.
Some of Max’s achievements include:
- Black-belt in USA GOJU Federation Karate
- Intern at the Weinstein Company
- Cross-Country adventure to interview Dr. Robert Goldman, Dr. Joseph Maroon, Brad P, Jeff Weiss, Earl Lawrence, Steven Schussler, Master Joseph Keljchian, Miriam Weinstein, and Harold Schiffer
- First freshman to have a lead role at South Broward High School (The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn)
- Regional Yugioh Card game champion
- Observed neurosurgery and open heart surgery under Dr. Joseph Maroon
- Has been in a First Federal Bank Commercial
- Starred in a student film
- Speaker to over 150+ students at Deerfield Beach High
- CEO of Alpha Entertainment Promotions company
Without knowing Max’s back-story it might not be clear as to why he wrote From Clueless to Confident.
When Max was younger he had a lisp, was overweight, had incredibly low self-esteem, and was socially inept. It was hard for him to make friends and people made fun of him. One summer while he was at wilderness camp, he and the other campers were going around the campfire sharing what they would like to be different about their experience. One girl said that “she wished Max wasn’t so annoying and she hoped that everybody could just get along with Max better.” After hearing this Max new that he needed to change.
First he got rid of his speaking impediment. Then he lost all of his fat and got in shape. Finally he dedicated all his free-time to making friends and being more social. His efforts paid off and he was able to completely transform his life. Max wrote From Clueless to Confident to chronicle his transformation and provide the tools for other people to transform their own lives.